- Reliable for maximum uptimeThe Modul1000 provides maximum measurement stability and ambient conditions isolation for repeatable measurement over long periods of time in changing conditions. The ion source filament is designed for long life and is supported with a 3-year replacement guarantee to minimize costly unscheduled downtime and maintenance expenses.
- Intelligent Design improves measurement certaintyThe software algorithm I.CALTM provides accurate measurements at unsurpassed speed in all measurement ranges. This enables the Modul1000 to recognize and communicate the true leak rate faster. To facilitate unit exchange, user setups are stored in the removable I.Stick for easy, fast parameter transfer.The Modul1000 offers flexible inputs and status outputs for PLC control. Additionally, control and data acquisition is available via the RS232 communication port. The optional display unit supplies easy operation through an intuitive menu structure and software
- Easy setting of automated proceduresImplemented software functions allow direct valve control of test systems without the need for an additional PLC.
- Compact design for easy integration in benchtop or rack systems
- Plug & play installation; flexible interfaces
- Wide range detection system: from 0.1 to < 5 x 10-12 mbar l/s
- Supports any size of foreline pump
- Software algorithm I.CAL provides accurate test results in all measurement ranges
- Wide range power supply
- Integrated test leak
- Flexible control via optional display unit, remote control, PLC or PC
- Self-diagnostics capability
- Storage of parameter settings for easy data transfer on an integrated, removable I.STICK
- Evaporators, condensers, compressors
- Brake lines, fuel lines
- Hydraulic components